Media accreditation for the HSBC Women’s World Championship 2020, happening at the New Tanjong Course at Sentosa Golf Club, is now open! Please register your interest using these quick and easy steps to ensure you’re accredited for this incredible tournament, taking place from 27 February to 1 March 2020:
- Go to www.lpgamediacredentials.com
- Select the month of February
- Select *Apply for Media Credentials* under “Feb. 27-March 1 – HSBC Women’s World Championship”
- Please read through the T&Cs carefully and tick the “Accept” box, before filling in your full name and sport editor/director’s email to proceed to the next page
- Fill in all the required Contact Data (remember to include your country code with contact number) before proceeding to the next page
- You must add at least one attendee for the application to be complete. If you are attending the event, choose “Add Contact as Attendee” first before adding other attendees from your organisation
- Select which days you will be covering the event onsite, whether you’ll need a seat at the Media Centre and if you require parking passes. Please also add in any special requests you have. Then click “Submit Attendee”
- Once you’re finished, please click the “Finish” button
- You will be notified via email on the status of your media accreditation
Please note this is the only way to register for the tournament. All applications must be received on or before 20 February 2020.
Should you have any problems with the media accreditation, please do not hesitate to contact Deborah Rowe at email@example.com for assistance.