The ticket holder voluntarily and unconditionally agrees the following terms and conditions, concerning the holder’s attendance at the Tournament:
(1) This ticket must be displayed by the holder at all times per the requirement of the tournament organisers; the holder shall only be allowed to access the areas designated for public access, and shall not access to any tournament area restricted to player access.
(2) This ticket must not be re-sold.
(3) This ticket may be revoked if holder:
- violates any venue security restrictions, or refuses to follow the instructions of authorized personnel;
- uses foul/abusive language or obscene gestures, or otherwise engages in inappropriate, disruptive, or illegal behaviour; or
- breaches any applicable laws or regulations, or any of these Terms and Conditions.
(4) All items brought into the venue by the ticketholder are subject to inspection.
(5) The use of drones (remotely piloted aircraft) in or around the Event Venue is strictly prohibited.
(6) The use of personal transportation devices in the Event Venue is strictly prohibited;
(7) Mobile Devices must be on silent at all times; Flash may not be used.
(8) Mobile Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in designated areas throughout tournament week.
(9) Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
(10) No live steaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
(11) Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
(12) Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
(13) Any other devices which may distract or cause irritation to participating players and/or other spectators are strictly prohibited.
(14) No ticket refunds or exchanges will be permitted.
(15) The ticket holder irrevocably authorizes the tournament organisers to utilize the ticket holder’s image or likeness incidental to any recording, transmission, or reproduction in any medium, whether now known or hereinafter devised.
(16) The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to attending the tournament and related activities, including without limitation, being struck by misdirected golf balls or golf carts, any falls on the Tournament golf course and surrounding areas, and actions of third parties, and hereby holds harmless the tournament organisers and any and all entities and individuals involved in the staging of the tournament (including the participating players) from all liability to the ticket holder, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of personal injury, death, or loss or damage to personal, private, or other property and equipment, resulting from or arising out of ticket holder’s attendance at the tournament.