Terms & Conditions
The ticket holder voluntarily and unconditionally agrees the following terms and conditions, concerning the holder’s attendance at the Tournament:
(1) Ticket must be displayed by the holder at all times per the requirement of the tournament organisers; the holder shall only be allowed to access the areas designated for public access, and shall not access to any tournament area restricted to player access.
(2) This ticket must not be re-sold;
(3)Ticket may be revoked if holder:
(a) violates any venue security restrictions, or refuses to follow the instructions of authorized personnel;
(b) uses foul/abusive language or obscene gestures, or otherwise engages in inappropriate, disruptive, or illegal behaviour; or
(c) breaches any applicable laws or regulations, or any of these Terms and Conditions.
(4) All items brought into the venue by the ticketholder are subject to inspection;
(5) Photography outside the designated areas is not permitted;
(6) Mobile devices are permitted to be used in designated areas only. At all other times, they must be switched off or silenced;
(7) Any other devices which may distract or cause irritation to participating players and/or other spectators are strictly prohibited;
(8) No ticket refunds or exchanges will be permitted;
(9) The ticket holder irrevocably authorizes the tournament organisers to utilize the ticket holder’s image or likeness incidental to any recording, transmission, or reproduction in any medium, whether now known or hereinafter devised;
(10) The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to attending the tournament and related activities, including without limitation, being struck by misdirected golf balls or golf carts, any falls on the Tournament golf course and surrounding areas, and actions of third parties, and hereby holds harmless the tournament organisers and any and all entities and individuals involved in the staging of the tournament (including the participating players) from all liability to the ticket holder, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of personal injury, death, or loss or damage to personal, private, or other property and equipment, resulting from or arising out of ticket holder’s attendance at the tournament.