27 Bukit Manis Road
Tel: +65 6275 0090
Fax: +65 6275 0654
|2014 Official programme|
|To view our 2014 official online programme, click here. (Flash player required). The 2014 official programme will be avilable here soon.|
|Getting around Singapore|
Singapore 's rail transit system, the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) is an efficient and convenient mode of transport. Three MRT lines cover Singapore from end to end, with fares ranging from SGD 1.00 - SGD 2.00 for single-trip Standard Tickets.
The public buses complete the MRT system to bringing you around Singapore. With most of the buses being air-conditioned, this is another comfortable way of exploring Singapore. The fare on public buses range from SGD 0.70 to SGD 1.40 on non air-conditioned buses and SGD 0.80 to SGD1.70 on air-conditioned buses.
|How to get there|
By Public Transport:
Alight at Seah Im Bus interchange (opposite Vivo City). There will be free shuttle bus service from Seah Im Bus interchange for public to enter Sentosa at the public entrance.
Drive onto the island and turn right at the second round-about and alight at the Public Entrance next to Sentosa Admin Building (gantry charges will apply*).
Alight at Seah Im Bus interchange (opposite Vivo City) . There will be free shuttle bus service from Seah Im Bus interchange for public to enter Sentosa at the public entrance.
Parking is also available at:
Seah Im Car Park
Car park charges: $0.50 for every 30-minute block from 0700-2200
Weekday charges: $1.20 for the first hour, $0.60 for every subsequent 30-minute block, up to 1800.
Shuttle buses are available to ferry guests from Seah Im Bus Terminal (opposite VivoCity) to the Sentosa Golf Club Public Entrance every 15 minutes.
Driving in Singapore
Please click here for a map of directions to Sentosa Cove Car Park.
|Spectator guide to watching the HSBC Women's Champions 2014|
Golf is a game of etiquette for both players and spectators so there are some important rules to remember when following the action at ' Asia's major':
- NO CAMERAS OR MOBILE PHONES: no cameras, mobile phones or other messaging or photographic equipment are permitted on the course at any time. Flashes, ringtones and beepers are an annoyance to everyone, especially the players.
- OBEY THE MARSHALS: they are there to ensure the event runs smoothly for so please follow their instructions to ensure that everyone enjoys the world class golf.
- STAND STILL DURING PLAY: The slightest movement or distraction can affect the players concentration so help them to play their best by remaining motionless when they are taking a shot.
- KEEP QUIET DURING SHOTS: Please refrain from making any noise when the players prepare and are about to take their shot so they can be at the top of their game. However please feel free to celebrate & commend them if they hit a good shot.
- NO AUTOGRAPHS DURING PLAY: Please do not disturb the players during play and they will be more likely to spend time signing autographs after their hard work is done.
- STAY BEHIND THE ROPES: The boundaries help everyone get a good view of the action without affecting play. Stay off the fairways and greens unless directed by a marshal at a crossing point.
- BE RESPECTFUL TO ALL: Let's follow the players' example of good sportsmanship – whether they are your favourite or not, all the players deserve respect and encouragement.
- ENJOY YOURSELF: Enjoy the battle of the champions from the comfort of the public catering area near the 8th tee and relax with a Stella Artois at the chill out zone
Spectator off-course attractions
HSBC'S WORLD OF SPORT
HSBC Ultimate Bunker Challenge
HSBC Golf Simulator
HSBC Photo Experience
HSBC Putting Challenge
HSBC Coaching Nets
HSBC Mini Tennis
Phone and Camera Usage information
Cameras and phones will be permitted in certain authorised areas OFF the golf course. These areas include the off course tented village zones, putting green, practice ground and short game areas and will be clearly designated with the following sign.
|Areas where cameras and use of phones are NOT permitted will be marked with the following sign.|
Please observe these rules as they are in place to ensure an acceptable competitive environment for the professionals golfers and to provide an enjoyable and comfortable experience for you and your fellow spectators.
Cameras do provide a disturbance to the players due to the clicking sound of the shutters and automatic flash settings in overcast conditions. Therefore all cameras, including cameras on phones etc should not be used in the prohibited zones (ON course) marked with the following signage.
Cameras can be used in the OFF course designated zones.
Please still be aware of any potential disruption to the players and please respect the requests and wishes of the players and officials and should they ask you not to continue we respectfully ask you to stop using your camera.
Calls are not permitted anywhere in the zones marked by the following sign.
Please remember that these rules are designed to make your visit for you and your fellow spectators more enjoyable.
|Corporate hospitality information|
Details on the 2014 HSBC Women's Champions hospitality packages will be published here soon.