Red Door Events Limited and International Management Group (UK) Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is International Management Group (UK) Limited of McCormack House, Burlington Lane, Chiswick, London, W4 2TH, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.hsbcgolf.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem on our site.
• If you contact us (including but not limited to telephone conversations, emails, and written and verbal communications), we may keep a record of that exchange/correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for market research purposes, although you are not required to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders. This may also include details of any requirements (for example in respect of disability or health needs) you may have at the time of booking an event or service to help to ensure your safety. By providing us with such requirements you expressly consent to this information being held and used in this way. Should you not consent to this information being collected and held by us in this way, please contact us at email@example.com.
• Information related to your visit to our site (including but not limited to pages you visit, how often you visit and which competitions you enter) and the information you supply when becoming a registered user or when entering our competitions (such as your name and e-mail address) will be held and stored worldwide by us, and selected third parties.
We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we receive from third parties.
How do we use your information?
We will primarily use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, our services and products that you request from us.
• To communicate with you, for example: in the event that the services or products you have requested are unavailable; for record keeping purposes; to recover debt and to help us to prevent fraud; to improve the quality of our service; for market research; or to track activity on our site.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Save where you have opted out of the sharing of your information, your personal information (including details of your purchasing preferences) may be shared with reputable third parties whose products/services we think will be of interest to you and those third parties may contact you directly to tell you about the products/information or we may contact you on their behalf. Each of these third parties may use your information as described under the section "How do we use your Information?"
What to do if you do not want to receive marketing information
You have the right to prevent marketing information being sent to you. If you prefer not to receive information from us or from any other organisation to which we may disclose your personal information, you can write to us by mail or email (see the section "How to contact us" below). Please note, however, that if you do withdraw your consent, we and/or they will be unable to keep you informed of new services, products, events or special offers that may interest you.
Where do we store your personal data
Some of the organisations to which we may disclose your personal information are situated outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In order to provide you with the products and services you require, we may need to transfer your personal information to these countries some of which do not protect privacy rights as extensively as in the United Kingdom.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Security of information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. When you submit your credit card details, we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to guard your information. In addition, we have security procedures in place to protect our customer database from loss and misuse, and only allow access to it when absolutely necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of the personal information contained within it.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that any data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted on our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
This website contains links to other websites. We are only responsible for the privacy practices on this site. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every website that you visit.
We reserve the right to change our security and privacy policies at any time. Accordingly we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policy.
Updating and correcting information
You may correct your personal information by emailing us at [insert e-mail address] or by changing your profile on our site. Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us. We would encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make.
How to contact us